Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Homemade Foam Soap

I've sure had a lot of extra time on my hand  to research and experiment with somethings. When you adapt to a healthy lifestyle, you begin to evaluate people, places and things that are around you. I started making my own febreeze , due to my daughter and I allergies. Soon afterwards, I began making body scrubs, lip balm and anything natural I could think of.

Today is a snow day so I decided to make some foaming hand soap to put at each sink. Who wants to spend $4.79 on foaming hand soap, at local retailers? Not this #FrugalDIVAH. So, I filled my container with pump almost to the top with hot water. Next, add 2 tbsp of liquid castile soap ($3.25 DIVAH BOUTIQUE ). Then add 1/2 of Sweet Almond oil ($8, DIVAH BOUTIQUE) and any essential oil for a nice scent. Screw on top , change it up and you're ready to wash away.


No comments:

Post a Comment